5/26/2008

Hot gossip: Harkleroad to appear in Playboy

American player Ashley Harkleroad, one of the most beautiful players on WTA Tour, will appear on the August edition of men's magazine Playboy. Harkleroad, who was highlighted in WTA hotties a few months ago (read article), will be the first tennis player to appear in the magazine.
“I was just laying there for three weeks, and, you know, an offer came to me,” Harkleroad said. “I thought, well, I’m not really doing anything right now so I thought about it and it was something that I did. I’m proud of my body. I was representing a female athlete’s body.”
“It was hard work, but, you know, it was just a completely different experience. It was fun. I think it comes out July 13th. It’s the August edition. So you’ll see for yourself."
We'll keep an eye on it.

Meanwhile, you can see Ashley's gallery here

No comments: